To all registered attendees of the EDPA RoadShow program scheduled for this Wednesday, 9/13, in Atlanta:
Due to the severe weather pattern making its way towards the Atlanta area now and travel warnings/cancellations from major airlines and area airports, we have decided to POSTPONE this Wednesday’s RoadShow program for a future fall date (to be announced).
The safety of our EDPA members, Atlanta RoadShow attendees, speakers/presenters & HQ staff comes first.
All paid registrations will be held until Irma passes thru the Atlanta area and we can announce an alternative date for our return.
At that time, you will have the option to either move your paid registration to the new date, or receive a full refund.
In the meantime, we’re hoping that Irma keeps her high winds and rain levels as low as possible and everyone there is safe.
Thanks for your understanding,